Snow crash starts with some legendary levels of satire but the consistency for said tone drops off after 50 or 60 pages the satire remains but the more the novel progresses the more an afterthought that satire seems. Sadly reading snow crash was a case of the latter just like with americanah this was really disappointing for me i really wanted to like it afte sometimes i find it impossible to choose the next book i want to read. Directed by joe cornish a futuristic society encounters a computer virus that has the ability to scramble peoples brains
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.