Social psychology is about understanding individual behavior in a social context baron byrne suls 1989 define social psychology as the scientific field that seeks to understand the nature and causes of individual behavior in social situations p 6. Social psychology is often confused with folk wisdom personality psychology and sociology what makes social psychology different unlike folk wisdom which relies on anecdotal observations and subjective interpretation social psychology employs scientific methods and the empirical study of social phenomena. Welcome to social psychology network one of the largest internet sites devoted to psychological research and teaching quick search advanced search looking for the mission of social psychology network is to promote peace social justice and sustainable living through public education research and the advancement of psychology
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.